+

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New framing

I got these back from Sara my favorite framer ever!!!!



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful work there woman. So where are they going to live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous! I have SO got to find a new framer! The last one charged me $130 to frame practically nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful! I love the fabrics you chose. The frames set them off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous framing. I understand why you like to use her for your framing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara did a wonderful job.

    So great to get together yesterday. Your new hairdo is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sampler is awesome! You have a fine framer!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.