+

Sunday, February 17, 2013

February IHSW weekend

Time for another Qsnap move..... And the love story continues! It was quite a productive IHSW....I got Saturday off from work unexpectedly and I literally stitched all weekend and the plan is too continue tomorrow as well........





And the new Mirabilia mermaid is stunning. And since hubby was so generous on Valentines day with a gift card to my LNS she and her beads and specialty threads will soon be mine. And I'll do a stash dive for fabric!!!! I am one lucky girl!!!



9 comments:

  1. You really are moving along super fast with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are speeding along! It's been so much fun watching your progress. Isn't it wonderful when we find something that we just can't put down!?! I feel that way about ATS right now. LOL

    I really like the blues of the new mermaid but I want to see a larger, more upclose photo before I decide to buy or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm polishing my dancing shoes so they're ready for your big finish! Can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm polishing my dancing shoes so they're ready for your big finish! Can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in Sleeping Princess. Great job with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are making such good progress on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the mattresses, the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.