Amazingly the stitching is done on Sleeping Princess @ Mirabilia. I just have the back stitching and beads to do!!! I have two smallish baby samplers to do and then it's onto a finish ........ But of course the new mermaid will be swimming her way to me soon and she's all kitted including fabric so I may be in trouble.... What do you think?!?!


Gorgeous!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely work Juls! She looks beautiful. I'm sure when the backstitch & beading will be done, she'll look perfect :) Have a great day x
ReplyDeleteOh shes GORGEOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you change any of the colors?
My friend got the chart and she is considering changing colors. But I love her exactly as you have her.
I can't wait to look through the rest of your blog :)
She's gorgeous so far and I love the fabric on this one. I will be stitching the new mermaid as well.
ReplyDeleteso beautiful :D
ReplyDeleteOnly 1 word comes to mind.....perfection. After you add the Vegas bling, it will be 2 words....absolute perfection.
ReplyDeleteWow! You stitched this so quickly and it is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteLooking amazing.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!!!! She was so fun to stitch!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's gorgeous Julie (even better IRL). I think you will back stitch & bead her before starting your mermaid. It will be so amazing to see her finished & framed.
ReplyDeleteLovely fabric - really suits the design. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished piece. :D
ReplyDeleteBeading, beading, beading!
ReplyDeleteWow - that's gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous stitching finish :D It will look amazing when it has the backstitch and beads.
ReplyDeleteGorgoeus princess!
ReplyDelete