The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Friday, March 29, 2013
More pics
Sleeping Princess has been stretched along with baby sampler #2 just one more to go..... Here are the pics
I love, love, love this! So much, I just ordered it! I also love the way you stretched this. Any chance you could share how you do it? Thanks for all the inspirational photos.
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
How do you stretch your designs?
ReplyDeleteI would love to know this as well!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely!!!!! Many congratulations. You deserve a huge round of applause for your accomplishments.
ReplyDeleteWho is the designer on Storytime? It's just adorable.
OMG! Gorgeous stitching! Such a beautiful finish!
ReplyDeletethat fabric is perfect. beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteThey both look amazing!
ReplyDeleteStunning...absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteI would like to add another request to please share with us how you stretch your pieces. Could you perhaps blog about it?
ReplyDeleteLove this so much, I just ordered one too! Could you please explain how you stretch your pieces? I've never seen anything like it and Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks and keep inspiring me!
Joanne
dentonj@shaw.ca
I love, love, love this! So much, I just ordered it! I also love the way you stretched this. Any chance you could share how you do it?
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the inspirational photos.
Joanne
dentonj@shaw.ca