+

Monday, March 18, 2013

March IHSW

My hermitting started on Thursday night at TNSC and continues thru today. Although Sunday was a bit shortened due to a killer migraine but I survived most thankfully. I focused on Siren and the Shipwreck. Her hair is done and I'm into her face and skin.... Here she is



I am also itching to start Winter Faerie I'm pulling thread today.....

ETA ... She has a face.



8 comments:

  1. The skin goes on and on, and the extended arm is killer, but then comes the fun part... Blue and green tail! I say keep stitching, no new fairy.

    We must prepare for Red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching! Love the fabric too, it looks like it has sparkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous fabric,great stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on Siren! And I love your fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good.great choice of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you buy the fabric? please share .....it's sooo beautiful and really complements the design you're stitching! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous fabric. You can't beat a good bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.