A quick post to say she has a chandelier !!!!! And I'm still in love.
I totally am over the moon about The new Mirabilia !!!!!! I picked fabric today and love it. Soon threads....
I have a grand plan I want a Mirabilia totally done in silks !!! And it's happening!! Merchant Mermaid is the one I picked and the owner of my LNS has done the conversion to silks!!! I picked material today and will be starting when Siren is done....
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien



Siren is coming along very nicely, I just started mine a couple days ago and I'm loving the colors. I think I am going to leave the back fin off though.
ReplyDeleteWhat fabric will you use for Gypsy, I am considering a dark blue for that one. (btw, I am so in love with this one, I think she is the best one yet)
Lovley stitching.Her skin tones are perfect.
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous
ReplyDeletebeautiful stitching :D
ReplyDeleteLove your Siren! Looks great! Don't you love the newest mermaid with those red scales? Can't wait to stitch that one. :)
ReplyDeleteLove her Julie. Looking forward to seeing your fabric and the lovely silks.
ReplyDeleteShe's looks fabulous.x
ReplyDelete