+

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

In Love

The more I stitch this mermaid the more in love I fall... She has the most human features.....esp her back ! So amazing. Here's my most recent pic



6 comments:

  1. She is SO beautiful! I love the fabric she's done on, too - I've never stitched on anything other than plain store-bought whites and creams, though I do have one on the way, and I can't wait, if this is how it turns out! :D

    (And I'd love an Earl Grey; thanks for asking ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very beautiful! What is that she is holding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she's just stunning!
    I love the colors in this one, and the fabric also.
    Great job.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juls, she's looking so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.