I have a first ever...... I finished not one but two pieces in one day. First is Siren and the Shipwreck done on 32ct Neverland Sea by Stephysfabbies... I added 2 charms to the finished Siren.I couldn't resist the octopus and just felt maybe he got tangled up in the chandelier ! It could happen !!!! As I worked on her face I just kept thinking she is a true beauty!!! The second is a name tree for my brother by Mdesigns........ Here is the eye candy.......






Well done! They both look great! x
ReplyDeleteShe looks great on that gorgeous fabric!
ReplyDeleteNice Name finiah also.
Marilyn
Beautiful stitching! The bling is incredible!
ReplyDeleteWhat great finishes! Wow...all those beads...incredible!
ReplyDeleteWell done! Siren looks fabulous and that fabric is just perfect too :) The Octopus is a great addition and looks really cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the name tree, I hope your brother loves it too.
You have a great reason to be proud of yourself!
That chandelier is beadtastic! I have soooo many extra beads because I omitted that element, but I do love to see it stitched! congratulations on your finish, both of them! Now on to Silver Moon Tea... The Maiden
ReplyDeleteI am still Jones-ing for a red mermaid, and think I could do a great conversion on this one.
ReplyDeleteMaybe in the future?
After tea, maybe the new mermie? Hopefully Red Riding hood will be out!
PS- we have to go the Mirabilia Minons retreat next year. A MUST. Check out the melissa adventures blog on my sidebar. Jealous.
Congrats on both of your finishes! I love the addition of the octopus. Fun! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your finishes! I love Siren! I just got the pattern and beads in the mail yesterday. :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful finishes Julie. Congratulations!! Love the octopus.
ReplyDeleteBoth are gorgeous Juls! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your finishes, they are both lovely!
ReplyDeleteOh this siren is certainly singing to me..congrats on the finishes. Simply gorgeous!
ReplyDelete