I have been working on Fairie Winter Dream by Nora Corbett and am loving her. I haven't stitched with Wildflowers by Caron before and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I had been warned by several stitchers that I would need more than one of the lighter Wildflowers..... I got a second skein and of course they were a different dye lots and thinking outside the box I decided to use one for the skirt and the second for the wings!!! It's working great !!!!




She's looking great!
ReplyDeleteLove her wings.
Marilyn
Wow, she looks stunning! Although I liked the design before, She's never jumped out at me to stitch her, now I've seen yours, I'm very tempted!
ReplyDeleteGreat thinking with the different dye lots, I'm sure that will work really well.
Can't wait to see her finished very soon :)
She's lovely, and your solution to the different dye lots is genius! Great progress.
ReplyDeletelooking gorgeous i love the sparkle!
ReplyDeleteWow...she looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on Winter! And good solution for the different dyelots.
ReplyDeleteShe is looking good! And I love how sparkly she is :)
ReplyDelete