+

Monday, June 24, 2013

June IHSW


Unfortunately I worked part of the weekend and had a migraine on Sunday my day off. Not good but I got a little stitching in on Faerie Winter Dream @ Nora Corbett. I may make her my focus piece kind of like what I did with Silver Moon Tea........

4 comments:

  1. She looks good, sorry the migraine got in the way! Would you finish her before starting Persephone? I think I'm going to go on a stitching strike until that pattern comes in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE her!! Sorry to hear you had a migraine. :(

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.