The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Monday, June 17, 2013
SMT is finished
I have been focusing on SMT @ Mirabilia and I'm thrilled to say she is a finish. I made one small change from "Earl Grey" to "Lady Grey".......
Oh my goodness Julie - have I been gone that long? Another Mirabelia finished? She is gorgeous.
This is our last day in The Netherlands. Tomorrow at 8 am we start our trip home. It has been so wonderful visiting with our children and our amazing Hadewych.
Oh my goodness Julie - have I been gone that long? Another Mirabelia finished? She is gorgeous.
This is our last day in The Netherlands. Tomorrow at 8 am we start our trip home. It has been so wonderful visiting with our children and our amazing Hadewych.
Yeah, we have finished another SAL!!! This one seems to have dragged on and on, Remeber how it started? We were sitting at your house for a stitch in, I beleive we were drinking from Alice in Wonderland cups filled with teavana, and you had SM tea out and started. Before I knew it I had fabric from your stash and our SAL was born! I must admit I am over the moon about Persephone, this will be our best one yet! J
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Very beautiful! It s great finish.
ReplyDeletegorgeous piece, love your stitching
ReplyDeletegreat finish looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Congrats on the finish.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous girl!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful stitching and a lovely customisation! Well done on completing this stunning design!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finish Juls!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Julie - have I been gone that long? Another Mirabelia finished? She is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThis is our last day in The Netherlands. Tomorrow at 8 am we start our trip home. It has been so wonderful visiting with our children and our amazing Hadewych.
See you soon.
Oh my goodness Julie - have I been gone that long? Another Mirabelia finished? She is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThis is our last day in The Netherlands. Tomorrow at 8 am we start our trip home. It has been so wonderful visiting with our children and our amazing Hadewych.
See you soon.
Beautiful finish congrats :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, we have finished another SAL!!! This one seems to have dragged on and on, Remeber how it started? We were sitting at your house for a stitch in, I beleive we were drinking from Alice in Wonderland cups filled with teavana, and you had SM tea out and started. Before I knew it I had fabric from your stash and our SAL was born! I must admit I am over the moon about Persephone, this will be our best one yet! J
ReplyDeleteOh, she is soooooooo pretty!
ReplyDeleteI like your change too.
Congrats on your finish.
Marilyn
Congratulations on such a beautiful finish.
ReplyDeleteShe is stunning and so is the fabric you chose!
Alicia xo
Shes absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!
ReplyDelete'Grats on the finish, Juls!! She's beautiful. :D
ReplyDelete