+

Monday, July 22, 2013

July IHSW

I got quite a bit done on Friday and Saturday and I worked on Sunday.I don't     usually work on Sundays so it was a bit weird to be at work and not home stitching.... I  even have a new start. I told myself I wouldn't  start Sabrina but I did... First is the beginning of Gypsy's tail and my start on Sabrina which I'm doing a pink conversion for the dress. 

9 comments:

  1. I love the colors in Gypsy's tail, and I can't wait to see your pink dress conversion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both looking lovely. I love the colours in the mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your pink conversion.
    I saw Sabrina done up on Huntress fabric.
    It was gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress!! Such pretty colours in both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours on your mermaid and looking forward to your Pink version of Sabrina!
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your ladies look lovely -- such gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.