+

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Gypsy Mermaid Update

I've been focusing on Gypsy and trying to  resist Sabrina in a pink conversion.... Here are pics......




6 comments:

  1. beautiful update

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore the pink shades on this project!! It just look so vibrant against your fabric :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your stitching is so beautiful and neat. Great work and the colours are amazing!
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no resisting Sabrina! She is such a fast easy stitch, a nice break from the confetti in the tail of Gypsy. Great progress, so odd we had a stitch in and you were the only one that got a single stitch in! He he

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you got loads of stitching done since your last post...she's looking good:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! She is looking gorgeous - lovely stitching :)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.