+

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

She has stolen my heart

I stitched quite a bit yesterday.... And found it hard to put down my needle at any time ....... I did break for meals and the hot tub once the sun went down since my backyard hit 120 yesterday. I am totally in love with Gypsy Mermaid @ Mirabilia. Here she is ....... 

5 comments:

  1. She's looking fab, Juls! Break for hot tubbing is good. Need to soak those sore shoulders so you can stitch more. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I also love the fabric you chose for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress! She's coming along really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it on the dark fabby, very dramatic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of fabric for this piece. Looking forward to your next progress pic.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.