Gypsy mermaid is finished. She is stitched on 32 ct PTPlus Swamp!! I added the charms. Gypsy decided that 2 charms were enough so I deferred to her !!! I loved loved loved stitching her!!!!
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
Beautiful finish!
ReplyDeletevery beautiful finish, love the beading!
ReplyDeleteShe looks great!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
So colourful! She looks great, well done!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely finish :) xxx
ReplyDeleteWow, your finish is so fantastic.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Congrats on the finish.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! I love the close-ups of the beaded details!
ReplyDeleteCathy
CraftyCat
This is another beautiful finish! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a finish! I love her in all these bright colours and the bling. Great job.
ReplyDeleteThe colours are just absolutely stunning, what an amazing finish!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the bling! But being a mermaid, she needs pearls...
ReplyDeleteYou done good!
She is so beautifully colourful and sparkly. Well done stunner!
ReplyDeleteAlicia xo