+

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Roses progress

I am where I want to be with Roses of Provence so I'm starting Ella the Frog Princess.... I can't believe I've waited this long.  

Here is a pic of my floss toss for Ella....

8 comments:

  1. Roses is so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like the colours for your new project! Roses is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress, it's coming along nicely.
    Love the fabric for Ella.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on Roses. I love the thread colours for your next project and the fabric looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what I find super amusing? After seeing these photos, I JUST want to stitch that section of Rose XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks amazing on the fabric you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful roses - it's always exciting starting a new project!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.