+

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ella.....

I am in love with this pattern. So much so I may work on it exclusively ..... We shall see...... Here's my progress so far.  The fabric is 32 ct Dragons Desire by Silkweavers......don't you just love that name!!!! I had to get it and wait for the perfect pattern and along came Ella...  




5 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! Love the little frog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the progress pics.....I haven't seen this chart yet but no doubt it will be added to my ever growing Mira collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful, and I love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure is a great name for the fabric.
    Can't wait to see more.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous and that is a brilliant name for the fabric. It looks like a fun stitch I don't blame you for wanting to work on her exclusively. There's alot to love on this one!
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.