+

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bling it on

Azure Mermaid © Nora Corbett is complete!! And I do believe that the little girl this is going to will be very happy..... Her mother tells me she will record the opening when it arrives!! One day I hope to meet this sweet little mermaid lover!   She and I will have lots to talk about.....



9 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love the sparkly fabric and all those beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this one finished three times in the past month by different bloggers and each is so different, but I really think your sparkly material is my favorite! I'm always amazed by these because of the backstitching...that has to be the hardest part (besides the beading). Maybe one day I will attempt one of these. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous :)
    Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning finish - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous!
    Great finsih.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.