+

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Azure update

So I finished all the Stitching all I have left is the beading and the back stitching which will happen on Sunday.......after a hike with my puppy at Red Rock Canyon.  And I have Fairy Moon out and she'll be my focus till she's done. 

8 comments:

  1. She is lovely :) Look forward to seeing her again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous and I can't wait to see her with the beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I want to start her! Must stick to our plan, three for tea here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gorgeous and stitched so quickly. She'll be going to one lucky little lady soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so lovely
    I look forward to see her with the beads
    happy xxx and good week end
    ciao Giovanna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks amazing! Looking forward to seeing her with bling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooooo pretty, I must get this one, I think you enabled me. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.