The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Pretty Azure
Just a few pics from my stitching the last few days ....
She is coming along nicely! I found her to be quite saucy and I had some issues around her hair and all the greenery - but she is a lovely little siren! xoxo
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
She is coming along nicely! I found her to be quite saucy and I had some issues around her hair and all the greenery - but she is a lovely little siren! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLovely progress!
ReplyDeleteI love her!!!! Definitely on my to do list and seeing your WIP is way too tempting. ;)
ReplyDeleteShe is on my to do list too after seeing Julies!
DeleteGreat progress :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress! Love the sparkly fabby :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Stitching!
Great progress.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful.
happy xxx
Giovanna
you should post your hermit progress, you got so much more done!
ReplyDeletelovely mermaid!
ReplyDelete