The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Monday, January 20, 2014
January IHSW
A bit late but here it is. I actually didn't start stitching till Sunday. I had a bad migraine that caused me to leave work early on Friday ... Something I never do but when the sweats and the shakes started I knew I was useless. I made it home and took my meds and went to bed only to have a weird reaction to a second dose of a med. Thank the goddess that dear hubby was home. He said I was all disoriented and looked terrified. But he took care of me and now finally on Monday the migraine is easing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great progress!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that you were laid low like that... not good at all
Hope you are starting to feel a bit more normal now :o)
Oh My.....
ReplyDeletewow
Great Great progress.
So beautiful
Aww, sorry to read you had such an awful migraine, Juls. Glad that you're feeling better. Loving Azure!!
ReplyDeleteAzure is looking very pretty.
ReplyDeleteThe little girl will absolutely love it, she sounds too cute.
I get those nasty migraines also, hope you are felling much better now.
Take care.
Marilyn
Great job! She is such a cute mermaid :)
ReplyDeleteHope the migraines stay away, and beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteOh dear! I mean your migraine. That doesn't sound any nice at all! I can't even imagine how you must feel! I hope you will get some migraine - free time at least a bit.
ReplyDelete