+

Friday, May 2, 2014

A Finish


I made my deadline....actually a little before my self imposed deadline!!! Yay me!!!! I totally love these three fairies and I know the person I stitched them for will also love them.  Next stop the stretcher and then the framers! I'm thinking a brushed silver frame with a beaded filet..... Total love!!!! 














13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! A very pretty design & yummy fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this gorgeous finish!!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great pictures--you totally made me want to stitch this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo, it's so absolutely gorgeous! There's no way that your friend can't fall in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, just gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the Happy Dance! So many beautiful closeups too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your finish. They look gorgeous on that fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Julie. She will love it!

    What's next?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your finish! It looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow that is stunning. The beading detail is amazing. Love it! Congratulations on a beautiful finish.
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.