+

Monday, May 5, 2014

Azalea

I just had to start Azalea @ Mirabilia !!! She is on Diva Pink a bit bold but I am loving her!!!!



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful new start and a gorgeous colored fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!! I love your fabric - bold is good! Great start.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold--yes! Fabulous--ABSOLUTELY!! She's going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a bright piece of fabric! So great for this design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!
    It's too cool!
    Can't wait to see more of this one.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really coming along on her...I love the material...Great Progress.

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bit bold is an understatement! But she does look gorgeous on this stunning fabric. I should have guessed that The Crafty Princess would love it too.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.