I had stitched this piece so very long ago and was getting several pieces stretched just to have them stretched and ready ... This particular piece was no longer my favorite and when a good stitcher friend in my Wednesday group stated that she loved it I gifted it to her! The joy on her face was so amazing I just knew I had done the right thing. A good friend made it into a flat fold ! Here are the pictures .....




Very very cute.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful gift.
I love your stitching can you let me know where to get the chart from please .
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful
Beautiful finish
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice friend you are! Beautiful stitching and she did a great job on the flat fold!
ReplyDeleteCathy
CraftyCat
Looks lovely and what a lucky friend! x
ReplyDeleteVery cute, and it makes a great flatfold.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
The little witch on the pumpkin is very cute.
ReplyDeleteCan you tell me, who the Desginer is.
I'm your new follower.
Greetings, Manuela from Germany.