Here is aunt Alice's text upon opening her gift "OMG!!!! Julie it is absolutely gorgeous!! I thank you so much for all the time. & effort I know it takes to do that. I am going to hang it in prominent place. I love it! ". My heart is smiling.
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my...
ReplyDeleteFantastic stitch., beautiful colors.
Finish is super. Great gift.
Wow that's beautiful! Lovely when someone who knows the effort it takes is so grateful for a gift like this (although that's obviously not the reason we give gifts!). Xx
ReplyDeletebeautifully framed
ReplyDeleteThis just looks so beautiful! I can imagine how pleased she must have been to receive it. xx
ReplyDelete