It was bad but felt so good.....
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



LOL! Hurts so good! Don't blame you they look like they are going to be a trio of beauties! xo Alicia
ReplyDeleteThey are so lovely, it's hard to resist new starts!
ReplyDeleteI love the sparkly blue fabric! It's gorgeous! X
ReplyDeleteHi dear
ReplyDeleteWow 3 new project.
You are the best.
I look forward to see Queen Mariposa.
Happy xxx ciao
I guess do whatever makes you feel good! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat starts, can't wait to see more of them.
Marilyn
Great looking starts and I love love love the fabric on Bluebell! Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteWonderful new projects.
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Manuela
They're all beautiful designs, and the fabric you've chosen for each is fantastic! Looking forward to seeing your progress on them.
ReplyDeleteLovely new starts. x
ReplyDelete