+

Thursday, July 17, 2014

My most favorite

I finished Shakespeare's Fairies © Mirabilia !!! I have to say this is my most beloved cross stitch ever. I felt at peace while stitching them!!! Just pure love!!! And more beads than I ever imagined!!! Nora Corbett is amazing!!!! And they are for me. They are currently being stretched and then framing.  Pure love. I just adore the second fairies red flowers in her hair. I could go on and on but here are the pictures .....











13 comments:

  1. Congrats on a gorgeous finish! There's so many beads on them. Thank you for the close-ups. It's always fun to see the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finish, Ms. Jules! They are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning I can't believe all of that beadwork! I love your blog and can't wait to see your next project! http://crossstitchfantasy.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your beautiful finish

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful stitching. I love the close ups too. Don't forget to let us see her all framed up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation.
    It looks so beautiful.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunningly beautiful! Congrats on an amazing finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it.
    Beautiful stitching.
    You are so talented.
    Great work ...... ciao Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. ¡Hermoso! felicitaciones, está maravilloso.
    Saludos
    Maru
    Chile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunningly gorgeous!!!! Congrats on an AMAZING finish!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.