An update on Queen Mariposa and Merchant Mermaid has jumped into my hands. Just amazing how a slight but persistent whisper gets them back into the rotation.....
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien


Ooh could I have a Twinnings Lemon Scented tea please. I swear sometimes my WIPS fairly scream at me. Love the updates, they are looking good
ReplyDeleteThat's an interesting color for the queen it'll be cool to see how she turns out
ReplyDeleteI look forward to see the progress.
ReplyDeleteIt is the first Mariposa queen that I see stitched. Beautiful.
That red fabric is really striking!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more of this one.
Great progress on both.
Marilyn
I am surprise you are back on rotations, you were on such a roll with the "one until done!"
ReplyDeleteYour Mirabilias are so pretty, I love the looks of these but don't have the patience for the beading. I'll especially enjoy watching your mermaid grow. Three for tea finished up beautifully, what a lovely present that made, and it sounds like she was both thrilled with it and appreciative of the time you put in to make it. Sue
ReplyDelete