+

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Progress

Here's my recent progress on Merchant Mermaid. Once again a Mirabilia has captured my heart!!! 

11 comments:

  1. Another great Mermaid.
    She's pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and I like the fabric too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I've just finished my first Mirabilia and was wondering --- how do you usually frame over the large crystal treasures? I'm waffling on whether or not to replace the crystals with more seed beads. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get mine professionally framed and I think they use spacers....Hope that helps.....I love the bling!!!!!

      Delete
  4. I'm not surprised you've been captured by this, she's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is going to be just beautiful when you finish her...beautiful progress...

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - that is just gorgeous. You do fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.