+

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Do you wanna see some pictures

Merchant Mermaid progress. Still in love.............



13 comments:

  1. Great progress.
    I love Mirabilia mermaid.
    You are so talented. Ciao Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so close to a finish! What's next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress!
    Looks great.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful progress.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous. One day I will have to see your Mirabilua collection all together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Beautiful Progress....I just love her....keep it up....

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mermaid is enchanting... Mirabilia's designs are all so lovely, I wish I had the determination to undertake one - at least once in this life time... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday. Hope you are having a great day.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.