+

Friday, March 27, 2015

So close


Fairy Idyll is just coming along beautifully .... And I haven't stitched on anything else since the end of December. But on Sunday that will change as I have not one but 2 new starts... Now to just decide what I'm bringing to the Mirabilia Minions Retreat in April...... Hmmm
 

9 comments:

  1. Great progress.
    This is going to be one beautiful piece of stitchery!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How will you be able to tear yourself away!? Also what are the 2 pieces you will be starting I'm dying to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing design-and your stitching is gorgeous! What a treasure that will be for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you and DH Julie.
    FI is so pretty. I can hardly wait to see her completed.
    Looking forward to seeing your April starts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching! Love all the pinks:) Looking forward to seeing her finished!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.