+

Monday, June 1, 2015

It's been a while...

It's been quite a while since my last post... Since then I have 2 waiting on back stitching and beads ... Fairy Idyll and Undine!! And 3 that I'm currently stitching Cassiopeia , Queen Mariposa and Moonlight Laguna Mermaid ..... Although Mariposa is living up to her queenliness and monopolizing my time and I don't mind a bit.... Here they are in no particular order ....




9 comments:

  1. I can't get over how vivid Mariposa's fabric is - you are very brave! She will look very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful.
    I love Mirabilia stitching.
    4 beautiful work. 8 look forward to see other progress. I start Florentina as soon as possibile I will post my stitch. Ciao Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stitching as always. Love watching your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your WIP's are just gorgeous...I dearly love these....great progress on all of them. The colors are so beautiful :)

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.