The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general.
"The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono
"Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
A Quick post
I really need to bead but can't seem to get in the right mood to bead so I'm spending some time with the Twin Mermaids ...... I'm loving them!!
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Mermaids are so beautiful You are doing a very great work.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for your progresses
I wish you Marry Christmas
Buon Natale Giovanna
beautifully stitched twins! Glad you are stitching for fun and mood!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress!! Hope the beading bug bites soon!
ReplyDeleteLooking great on that fabric!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays.
Marilyn
Wow it looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteA Very Merry Christmas and and a creative 2016, Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice
ReplyDeleteYou are really coming along on your Twin Mermaids...Love the colors...it is so pretty...
ReplyDeleteHappy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad
They're looking great! Can't wait to see your updated progress on them.
ReplyDeleteThey look beautiful - I hope the beading mojo visits you soon.
ReplyDeletexo Alicia