I meant to post this last night but I put the put the beads on Raven queen and I'm more in love with her than I ever was I'm so glad I chose the Prank fabric from picture this plus Fabrics!! Here she is all regal and gorgeous
The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
That's a lot of beads! Great work, she looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! She's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteShe does look amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou did a very great stitching
ReplyDeleteMany compliments she is so wonderful
She is truly stunning on that fabric.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your finish.
Marilyn
That is a TON of beads! She's stunning!
ReplyDeleteStunning! The beading is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteShe is stunning!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job!
ReplyDeleteWow, she looks gorgeous on that fabric! I'm stitching her right now and loving every minute of it :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks amazing! All the beads really do add to the full effect and that fabric is stunning too.
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing job Julie. I love her!
ReplyDeleteI just love this...she is just gorgeous....love the material as well.
ReplyDeleteStunning! I love the fabric :0)
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
Wow that is a stunning finish!! The fabric just makes the whole thing 'pop' - great choice. Be sure to share with us when you get it framed....hopefully you're not like me who has a framing pile that never seems to be emptied LOL
ReplyDeleteShe''s beautiful, Juls!
ReplyDelete