+

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Finish....


It's been a while since I posted. So much has happened. I went to the Mirabilia Minions Retreat in Cincinnati and it was a blast. So much fun seeing friends and meeting new people  is always a great way to spend a weekend.  There were 76 Stitchers this year and over 166 completed Mirabilias! So amazing and inspiring!!! I managed to come home with 2 Nora Corbett water colors and I'm so honored to add them to my collection. 
And I also have a finish tonight Maidenhair © Mirabilia stitched on 28ct Avalon jobelan by Under the Sea fabrics... I just love her she's definitely sassy!!! I don't usually stitch on 28 ct fabric but I thoroughly enjoyed this stitch. I had started her a bit ago and just picked her up as my travel piece when I was recently back home in NY. So I'm thinking about a month total. 

More happened but that's it for now!!! 

7 comments:

  1. So pretty.
    The watercolors are awesome too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful.
    Many compliments. Great shopping.
    Recently in Verona I met Nora Corbett
    It has been fantastic. Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maidenhair is beautiful! I have been looking for a partner for Morning Glory which I finished earlier this year - I think she might be the one!
    Would love to hear more about the Mirabilia retreat, it sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you posting again Julie.
    Maidenhair is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maidenhair looks great and nice haul from the retreat. :D

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.