+

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A bit different for me

Something a bit different for me.... I truly loved every stitch and have already signed up for the next SAL!!!!! Here is my Beautiful Sea SAL by Ships Manor done on Masquerade 32ct linen by PTPlus fabrics 
 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on a wonderful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love the soft colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very soft and pretty on that fabric.
    Congrats on another finish.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful...wow...love the colors...so very bright, colorful, and delicate looking. Congratulations on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty. No wonder you loved every stitch. Congratulations on a beautiful masterpiece.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!

    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.