+

Saturday, July 14, 2018

It’s been too long.... picture post





















7 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful. Are you on bloglovin'? I was looking for a way to follow you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay!!! I just signed up to Bloglovin....

      Delete
  2. All of your WIPS are beautiful!
    I love the fabrics you select.
    Love it when you post pics of your beautiful stitching.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Are these all Mirabilia/Nora Corbett designs? I really especially love the lady in the blue dress in the middle of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Justine. They are all Mira’s. I’m a Mira addict. The lady in blue I’m converting from her maroon to blue silks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these look amazing. It must keep you enchanted with them to be able to switch between these beauties. They are all paired perfectly with their fabric.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.