+

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Santa in July

I’ve been focusing on Santa as a not so secret present for my brother!!! He has loved Santa since as long as I can remember..... and bonus it’s a Mirabilia. Once you get to know me you’ll find out I’m obsessed with Mirabilia in a very good way.... 



















5 comments:

  1. I kept thinking it was finished...then it got longer and longer! Great stitching progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!!
    He will love it!
    I'm glad you are blogging again.
    I've always enjoyed the pics of your projects.
    Love all of your Mirabilia's and the fabrics you choose are awesome!
    Please keep blogging!! :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, you have a lucky brother. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty design....your brother will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty. I look at the picture and think, "wow, look at all those 'x's'." I've never really cross stitched anything such as this you have completed. I've always loved the projects people do. So pretty! Amazing finished work.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.