+

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Santa is a finish

My not so secret gift for my brother is a finish.... I loved stitching Santa..... Such a sweet face !!  I added some petite treasure braid to the bow in red and some sparkly white to the brim of his hat!!! And I also added Mill Hill Treasures to his hat.  I love those Mill Hill treasures so much so that I’m trying to add them to every piece I stitch. He is being stretched now and I picked up a frame....more pictures to follow...



















4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, I love the beads on him too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is THE most gorgeous Santa I've ever seen!
    Congrats on your beautiful finish.
    Love the personal touch with the tag.
    Thanks for sharing your finish.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome Santa! And such a special gift for your brother. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the little details that you added, particularly the beaded fringe on his hat. That looks so effective. And what a lovely touch with the personalised stitched card. Great job on this one.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.