The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Friday, August 10, 2018
Santa
Santa is framed and ready to gift to my brother when he visits in September !!! I truly love how he turned out .... Santa is on 32 ct white opalescent linen... I added some personal touches whitesSparkles thread to his hat brim and red petite treasure braid to his package bow.... and my favorite mill hill treasures to his hat.... I love those treasures so much that I’m going to add them to projects when I can.... 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHe will love it!
Marilyn
Absolutely stunning, he is a lucky brother. x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Your brother will love it.
ReplyDelete