+

Monday, July 30, 2018

Mia Mermaid

Another finish happened yesterday ... but to be honest she was very close to a finish when I put her down.... she was a freebie from the Australian Mirabilia retreat in 2017.... I stitched her on Scattered Leaves linen though I’m not sure of the company....it was a remnant that I got at my LNS.... So here she is Mia Mermaid.  I freehanded the 8 in the 2018. I do love her!!! And love how she turned out!!! I do love a mermaid with a crown.....







4 comments:

  1. She's lovely! I love those greens and teals. What a wonderful reminder of your stitching retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, this is the first time I have seen this mermaid. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to the 2019 one in Terrigal! I love the colours in this piece and yes a mermaid with a crown is magnificient.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mia is beautiful, love that fabric!
    Congrats on another finish.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.