The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Monday, August 21, 2006
Gone for a few days....
Well I haven't posted in a few a days...with good reason. My best friend is in from NY ! Yah!!! And we're off to Disneyland in the morning for a few days. I plan on bringing Christmas Elf Fairy with me but not sure how much stitching I'll get done. I'll also be celebrating my birthday while there....so I'll see how DH did on his birthday list mission. More when I get home. I plan on a really long post soon after my friend leaves ....I have lots rattling round in my head that needs to come out, stitching and otherwise. I really need to list all the PTPlus hand dyed fabrics I have in one place sort of as an inventory. Right now I have to get myself to bed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.