+

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

more stuff

I did it!!!! I finished Carl's gift!!!! He opens his gifts tonight! I even got it signed and dated with my new initials. Now it just goes to the framers on friday. So exciting. I have to get ready for dinner....

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish. I got your email-but for some reason it keeps returning to me! anyway if you go to my blog and click A Stitchers Finish Line under the blogs I follow and go to her June 30th 2006 post-she has the link there for the heart freebie-hope that works. I just don't understand why your emails are being returned? and thanks again. Let me know if this works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really like the name of your blog! Sounds whimsical and creative. Looking forward to seeing some pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.