+

Tuesday, August 8, 2006

it's late

It's late and I've had a migraine for the last 2 days. I took the new med and it did help but I feel as if I'm walking through tissue paper. I need to sleep. I made dinner tonight just tuna casserole. I'm going to have a cup of tea and relax now. No stitching today ...I had to run some errands and such. I had to take a class today to recertify for BLS...I passed. Which meant that Carl had to buy the upstairs light fixture. I think no make that know he was nervous about it...I only got one phone call though. I absolutely love it!!! And it's already up and functional! More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.