+

Thursday, August 10, 2006

random quick thoughts...

It's been a weird day....I have been meaning to stitch all day. But instead have caught up on e-mails and the like. And dare I say my migraine of the last two days is gone. I do believe at times that migraines have a life force all their own and can actually hear you....I know that crazy. But if you've never experienced one don't be so quick to call me crazy. I sometimes can just mention the word and poof there it is....a killer migraine. Crazy I think not.

My dear friend and her daughter, my goddaughter are coming next week....so much fun!!! And we are all going to Disneyland for 3 days!!! It'll be fun. Actually it'll be fun just to see them and reconnect. I sense a theme lately. Do you? Life is about connections and the importance of them. I value my friends and family so very much that I sometimes ache. It'll be good to have time with Laurie and Gabrielle. For now I'm off to stitch and have a huge cup of my favorite Earl Grey tea! Oh did I mention I spoke to my mother yesterday........that's another entry though maybe not....It's teatime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.