+

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Just stuff......

It's Carl's birthday today and I've been running around having left things to the last minute. His handmade gift is almost done! I am putting the finishing touches on it this afternoon.... then to the framers on friday. He got lots of other gifts as well. They were kinda spur of the moment. And since my birthday is next week I gave him a list as well....I know it makes for no surprises but I have found it works better that way! We'll go to dinner later and then it's Carvel ice cream cake...his favorite! A few friends will join us for coffee and cake. It'll be low key...next year I plan on a big surprise party it's a big one for him! I need a big cup of tea and off to stitch....I know I say tht a lot but I really do stitch....I'll be posting pictures soon....I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juls, thanks for the comments you left on my blog-I really appreciate it. I tried to email you the freebie heart pdf yesterday, but the email was returned to me. Anyway here is the link, I hope it works. It takes awhile to download so be patient. If you have a problem try to give me your email address again and I will send it to you via email!

    http://www.bhg.com.au/display.cfm?objectid=E9F1400B-4240-4B96-BD9B89C1D6B8A0D5&navid=A051D0EE-7710-4124-B241262E3DDA74D5

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.