The musings of an obsessed cross stitcher and Mirabilia junkie.....dreaming of hand dyed fabrics and floss...more than enough time to stitch and life in general. "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear" Bono "Not all who wander .....are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
+
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Special pattern
I was at Stitcher's Paradise today! Yes that is my LNS....my favorite place to be! I received the pattern for the remembrance piece that I'm doing for my SIL's cousin's baby. And it will be a challenge.....all specialty japanese silk threads, beads. You get the picture. I can do it. I got a beautiful piece of jobelan material pale green to stitch it on. I am going to start it right after Christmas Elf Fairy is done. I will be posting pictures soon of all my work since I got a digital camera for DH for his bday and I signed up for webshots. I of course picked up a few other things including the annual ornament magazine, some very cute things popped out on first pass through. I'm working tomorrow so I want to get a few stitches in tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds lovely - I love working with silks - post some pics soon!
ReplyDeletei know she rises to the challenge....silks....beads....psshaw!
ReplyDelete