+

Wednesday, November 1, 2006

morning

After working 2 days I'm usually still asleep at this time. But for whatever reason I'm awake which is highly unusual so I'm taking this opportunity to post. I work 12 hour days so my first day off I tend to sleep in a bit. That answers the question some of you may be having in your heads as to why I work just 2 days or even why I sleep in.....or maybe you don't have a question in your heads. See I should be sleeping, making sense this early doesn't come easy without coffee. Which I am doing next.

I re-started the Miraculous Birth Sampler. And I do believe it is going to work on the antique white jobelan much better. I only put about 2 hours into it so far. The sampler is worked with japanese silks in pale pinks, blues, yellows and whites with beads. So its really hard to tell just yet. When I have more done I'll post a picture. I have a picture of the project in my webshots under W.I.P's but even that's hard to see. I have to say that I'm loving the japanese silks so far they are wonderful to stitch with!!!! They just glide through the material....amazing!!!! I'm off to get COFFEE......Maybe I can get a few stitches in before the movies this afternoon....the needle is calling me!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. love the picture of Storm....keep stitching....headaches be damned...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Duncan! Storm says hello! And I am stitching....on the new lap frame that Storm got me for my bday!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.