+

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Decisions and stuff

Did you ever have one of those days that seemed to go nowhere on an endless loop and everything just everything that came out of your mouth was the wrong thing?? Welcome to my day.....I was accused today of picking fights and being god knows what else. All of this by you guessed it my DH!!! I am so angry right now I feel like bursting and I can't even scream properly since my MIL is here! I love her dearly and maybe it's not having any down or alone time but I desperately want a good cry. DH is being a complete a** and somehow that's my fault as well!!! I just want to discuss some things and its too much for him....A deserted island sounds really good right about now! I can't even cry the tears won't flow! The week and Thanksgiving has been so good! We had a wonderful dinner. The food was delicious from the turkey to the desserts. We saw Liza Minnelli on Friday night and she was outstanding!!!! He's downstairs laughing now and I want to stuff a sock in his mouth!!! Did I just say that?? Maybe I take things too seriously (I have been told that in the past) but I just wanted him around a little more since after all it is his mother that is visiting and he is always going on about how he misses her when she is back east. Now she is here and he is out at night and I mention that fact and I'm being picky!

Wait I named this post "Decisions and stuff" .....I kind of got sidetracked. Here's the decision I'm thinking of making...It's not earth shattering...I want to cut my hair really short!!!! Like to the scalp I won't need a hairdryer short! I've been toying with the idea for a while.....I had it really short in my 20's but that was many moons ago....I have an appt this Saturday! So any input would be helpful!

I finally took some pictures of the UFO's that I found so I'm going to post those next most likely to my WIP album on my webshots site. So if you like have a look see! As well as a picture of the current project "Miraculous Birth Sampler"with the comparison materials....I will post a picture here next in a little while!!! Anything to avoid going downstairs and getting some alone time that I feel I desperately need! Thanks for listening and reading this far!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you're feeling so upset. Visits from in-laws are always trying if you ask me. You just can't seem to relax, even in your own home, until they're gone. You're right, though. It's your DH's mom, and he should be around to entertain her. {{{ hugs }}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for understanding, Karen! I work tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know my feeling....his mom his deal; your mom, your deal. Sounds like you need to run or stitch. Hang in, I'm thinking about ya. Oh...and this too shall pass...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Duncan! I do need to stitch....been a busy week....It's passing....It was better today!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.