+

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankfulness

Today is Thanksgiving! One of my favorite holidays! But one that seems to get left in the dust by the approach of Christmas.... I believe one can't be too thankful in today's world when just stepping outside your front door is like a dare to the gods that be! I spent last night and this morning baking and cooking and preparing to sit down with family at a homemade meal. It is a simple thing but so wonderful to be able to do! So what am I thankful for?
1. My husband...his patience and the way he loves me and makes me laugh!
2. My niece Caitlin and her return to good health and her love and laughter!!
3. My brother Brian and my relationship with him which I cherish beyond measure and depend on!!
4. My niece Megan and her unique perspective on life which has taught me a few things recently!!
5. That I had a big sister who taught me so very much but most of all who I am and how important it is be oneself!!
6. My new family.....whom I love, adore and cherish!!!!
7. My friends new and old!!!!!!!
So there you have it a Thankgiving thankfulness list.....
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. my sister is pretty amazing herself. and I'm glad she got those cookie cutters......there would have been hell to pay if she hadnt...lol

    ReplyDelete

Would you like a cup of tea? Earl Grey or Prince of Wales perhaps or even Lady Grey or we can have a look in the cupboard I have an ever growing stash of tea......... Thanks for visiting with me!!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.